Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wozofoto


Sorry I've been slacking on the posts lately - I've been working on a new project. I noticed that your walls were a little bare, so I decided to launch a a new website:

Wozofoto.com brings you fine art photography at prices you can't resist. It's a deal-a-day site, so everyday you'll see a different photo by a different photographer and everyday the price will be $10. Only $10 for a 5x7 or 8x10 that would cost you multiples more elsewhere. Larger sizes are also available for an additional fee. Photos are printed at professional photo labs with archival quality inks and paper. Your photos will be printed and shipped to you so fast they'll be on your wall in about a week.

What's the catch? The photo of the day is here today and gone tomorrow. One day, one photo. Thanks for checking it out the site - let me know what you think.

Share on Facebook

1 comment:

suz said...

glad to know wozofoto is legit. I got an email and thought it was spam. Good luck with this new endeavor!