Thursday, July 19, 2007

Robert "KKK" Byrd Wants Michael Vick Executed




Robert Byrd (Democrat - West Virginia) shouted from the Senate floor that he would like to see Michael Vick (aka Ron Mexico) executed for his cruelty to animals. Byrd has witnessed one execution and wouldn't mind seeing another "if it involves this cruel, sadistic, cannibalistic business of training innocent, vulnerable creatures to kill." Vick, as you might have heard, was just indicted for several felonies related to dog fighting and is alleged to have killed poorly performing dogs by shooting, drowning, electrocuting, and slamming them into the pavement. I am in no way a Vick supporter, but if I was once an "Exalted Cyclops" in the Ku Klux Klan (as Democratic Senator Robert Byrd was) I probably wouldn't be calling for any African American to be executed.

1 comment:

Rudi said...

I gagged when I saw this dog picture. What a sicko.

While I'm not for the death penalty in this case (Human life... God's image... vs. Animals... not, etc.), I do think that being able to treat any living creature in this manner is a mere hop, skip, and jump away from killing people.

I remember hearing somewhere that cruelty to animals (especially as a child) is one of the tell-tale signs of a future mass-murderer.

And yet, I'm supposed to respect ghetto culture...