Sunday, March 16, 2008

Rocketbird Takes Flight


After months of bragging telling people that I was in a band, we finally had our first practice last night with all members in attendance. It was everything I hoped it could be. I am playing bass, my friend Rudi (whose blog is probably in danger of being closed down for inactivity) is on guitar, along with two of Rudi's friends, one on guitar and the drummer. We are tentatively titled Rocketbird, based on this logo from a threadless.com shirt. Rocketbird hopes to have a couple gigs by summer. If you have ideas for any sure-fire crowd pleasing songs (in the various rock genres preferably) we could cover, please share.

2 comments:

Rudi said...

my blog will one day rise again. I promise.

Rudi said...

See, like the south, I have risen again!